YBS SuperQuilt Trade
Increase Your Homes Energy Efficiency
YBS SuperQuilt Trade is a high-performing thermal insulation with a dual purpose as an effective built-in vapour control membrane. It’s been specifically designed with the tradesperson in mind due to its flexibility, high quality, and ease of installation.
SuperQuilt Trade ensures your property retains heat during the winter and maintains a cooler temperature during the summer. When taped and sealed using ThermaSeal Foil Joining Tape SuperQuilt Trade creates an effective vapour control barrier that helps prevent the build-up of condensation and moisture.
The total R-Value is up to 2.84 m²K/W this is equivalent to 125mm of Mineral Wool. It’s made from 19 layers of thermally efficient layers and is 40mm thick however compresses down to 10mm during installation.
During the installation process, there are no harmful or itchy fibers produced by YBS SuperQuilt Trade when cut or handled. You don’t need any specific PPE for the installation process.
Next-day delivery is available on orders placed before 2 pm to the UK Mainland.
Spend £500 + VAT and Choose a FREE GIFT at the checkout!
Free Gifts Include – Thermaseal Foil Joining Tape, Heavy Duty Staple Gun Kit, Multifoil Insulation Scissors, or Thermaseal Double-Sided Tape.
Next-day delivery is available on orders placed before 2 pm to the UK Mainland or select a specific day you’d like to recieve your products at checkout.
|Core R-Value||1.52m2 K/W|
|Roof R-Value (Core + 2 x 25mm Cavities)||2.42m2 K/W|
|Wall R-Value (Core + 2 x 38mm Cavities)||2.84m2 K/W|
|Floor R-Value (Core + 1 x 150mm Cavity)||3.89m2 K/W|
|Emission coefficients of surfaces||0.05|
|Water vapour resistance||1569MNs/g|
- Dual purpose, 2-in-1 insulating and vapour control membrane.
- Unique Kimble design that holds layers in place to avoid separation when cutting.
- The high thermal resistance of up to 2.84 m2 K/W, equivalent to 125mm mineral wool.
- Thermally tested to industry standards.
- Reduces energy usage, saving money.
- Zero fibres remove the need for PPE.
- Effective radiant barrier – warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer.
- Unique overlapping method removes the risk of thermal bridging.
- Fast and easy to install.
- Made in Britain