Campervan Insulation Kit
Campervan Insulation Kit
When it comes to converting a van into a camper, one of the most important steps is insulating the interior. This is why we launched our Campervan Insulation Kit.
Insulation plays a crucial role in creating a comfortable living space inside the van, regardless of the weather conditions outside. A popular choice for camper van insulation is Multifoil Insulation. Multifoil Insulation is the material we supply in our Campervan Insulation Kit.
Specifically, its a 4mm thick material that is easy to install and highly effective in reducing heat transfer. By using multifoil insulation, you can ensure that your camper van stays warm in the winter and cool in the summer, providing you with a cosy and comfortable environment no matter where your travels take you.
What’s Included in the Campervan Insulation Kit?
We supply the Campervan Insulation Kit in a couple of different sizes, depending on the size of your Van.
30m2 Campervan Insulation Kit
- 1 x Highly Reflective Multifoil Insulation 1.2 x 25m – a highly reflective multifoil, containing true aluminium foil and a bubble insulating membrane.
- 1 x Thermaseal Foil Joining – to seal the joints and edges and to create a vapour control layer.
- 2 x Thermaseal Double Sided Tape 50mm x 33m – to secure the multifoil insulation in to place.
- 1 x Cutting Knife
37m2 Campervan Insulation Kit
- 1 x Highly Reflective Multifoil Insulation 1.5 x 25ma highly reflective multifoil, containing true aluminium foil and a bubble insulating membrane.
- 2 x Thermaseal Foil Joining – to seal the joints and edges and to create a vapour control layer.
- 3 x Thermaseal Double Sided Tape 50mm x 33m to secure the multifoil insulation in to place.
- 1 x Cutting Knife
Why this Campervan Insulation Kit?
We are specialists in multifoil insulation. This Foil Insulation helps to regulate the temperature inside the van. Without this, the heat from the sun or the cold from the outside can easily penetrate into the interior, making it uncomfortable for the occupants.
Our Campervan Insulation Kit also helps to reduce noise and vibrations inside the van. When you’re on the road, there can be a lot of external noises such as traffic or wind that can be disruptive and make it difficult to relax or sleep. Insulating your camper van can significantly reduce these noises, creating a more peaceful and enjoyable environment inside.
Additionally, insulating your camper van can also help to improve energy efficiency. The Multifoil Insulation helps to retain the heat generated by any heating system you may have installed in the van. This means that you won’t need to use as much energy to keep the interior warm, resulting in lower energy bills and a more environmentally friendly lifestyle.
To ensure that you have a comfortable, functional space and an enjoyable travel experience, all year round insulating is a crucial.
Need more Information?
If you have any queries – please do not hesitate to get in touch HERE
If preferred, you can order via phone – just use our Call Me Back form and we will contact you within the hour.
Spend £500 + VAT and Choose a FREE GIFT at the checkout!
Free Gifts Include Thermaseal Foil Joining Tape, Heavy Duty Staple Gun Kit, Multifoil Insulation Scissors, or Thermaseal Double-Sided Tape.
Is this product perforated?
This product is un-perforated. It works instead as a vapour control layer. Once you have taped and sealed this with the Thermaseal Foil Joining Tape Provided – you will prevent passage of moisture. This will in turn remove the risk of condensation.
Can I insulate over the top of electrical cables?
So long as the cables are not in direct contact with multifoil insulation, its ok to have the cables underneath. You could always encase them in trunking for extra protection. If you need to pull the cables through the insulation, that is also ok – just ensure you tape and seal around where you have cut.
Is Tape Essential?
It isn’t essential, but it is advisable for most applications. To achieve a vapour control layer you need to use the Thermaseal Foil Joining Tape around all of the edges and joints. You can always get in touch via our Contact Us Form, if you would like assistance on any specific application.
- Reduce noise; traffic, wind and rain
- Eliminates the Risk of Damp
- Thin, Flexible and Easy to Install
- Highly Reflective True Aluminium Foil
- High Performing Vapour Control Layer
- Air Bubble Membrane
- Reflects away Cold during the Winter
- Reflects away excess Heat during Summer
- Manufactured in the UK