EcoPro Caravan Multifoil Insulation Kit
The Complete Caravan Insulation Kit
Our EcoPro Caravan Multifoil Insulation Kit is a simplistic, cost-effective solution to insulate underneath Static Caravans.
It is not uncommon to find Static Caravans or Park Homes with no insulation on the floor, or on the floor joists. No insulation in this section causes extremely cold winters and expensive heating bills.
We wouldn’t leave our homes uninsulated, so why would we leave our Static Caravan exposed to these temperature fluctuations?
Why Should I Use Multifoil Insulation?
EcoPro is a 15mm thick 6 Layer multifoil insulation that is simply stapled to the underside of floor joists. EcoPro consists of a variety of foil and wadding layers. The foil layers will help repel the cold away, and more importantly, the foils retain heat and radiant energy in your caravan.
EcoPro Multifoil Insulation also has other key benefits over using traditional insulation;
- EcoPro equates to approx 100mm Mineral Wool / Glasswool
- 1 Layer EcoPro equates to approx 75mm EPS Polystyrene
- EcoPro is equivalent to around 50mm Rigid PIR Insulation
- EcoPro is around 5 times quicker to install, compared to Insulation Boards
- Reduction in waste
- Cost effective solution compared to Celotex / Kingspan
What Do I Receive in the Kit?
In our EcoPro Caravan Multifoil Insulation Kit you will receive;
- From 15m² to 90m² (depending on the size of your Caravan) of High Performance Multifoil Insulation
- Adequate Thermaseal Foil Joining Tape
- 1 Heavy Duty Staple Gun
- 5,000 x 14mm Staples
- Cutting Knife
- Next Working Day Delivery Nationwide!
Order any Caravan / Park Home Insulation Kit Online before 2pm and receive a Next Working Day Delivery to the UK Mainland.
Orders placed on Friday after 2pm are delivered Tuesday.
Need assistance in working what kits you will require? Use our Call Me Back request now, and our team will call you within the hour! (Monday-Friday before 5pm)
Looking to resell these? Get in touch here.
Spend £500 + VAT and Choose a FREE GIFT at the checkout!
Free Gifts Include: Thermaseal Foil Joining Tape, Heavy Duty Staple Gun Kit, Multifoil Insulation Scissors or Thermaseal Double Sided Tape.
|Thickness||15mm (5mm Compressed)|
|Floor R-value||up to 5.56m²K/W|
|Water Vapour Resistance||600MNs/g|
Do I need to tape and seal the insulation?
Yes, we recommend taping and sealing the perimeter of the floor insulation however you shouldn’t tape and seal any overlapping insulation, as this will prevent any moisture from occurring between the joists. Ensure that any overlapping insulation is overlapped by 50mm as this will prevent any draughts. However, if you’re insulating the walls you do need to tape and seal the perimeter as well as any overlapping insulation.
Do I need to batten the walls before boarding the walls?
To get the full performance of the insulation yes you will need to use a 25mm batten to create an air gap between the insulation and the material you’re using to board the walls.
Will our caravan retain more heat during the summer?
No, the insulation will do the opposite and help reflect heat away and keep the caravan at a much more comfortable temperature.
Is the insulation easy to cut?
We include a cutting knife with extra blades in our EcoPro Caravan Insulation Kit. This will easily cut through the insulation. However, you can purchase our Multifoil Insulation scissors in the ‘Things You’ll Need’ section at the top of our page.
Do I need to buy extra ThermaSeal Foil Joining Tape if I have a large caravan to insulate?
No, you shouldn’t need to buy any extra tape as we’ll send you extra tape depending on how much insulation you need.
- Highly Reflective Multifoil Insulation
- Includes Foil Tape, Staple Gun, Staples & Knife
- Thin, Flexible and Easy to Install
- Reflects excess warmth away in the Summer
- Equivalent to around 100mm of Glasswool
- Suitable for all types of Static Caravans
- Compresses to 6mm Thick
- Prevents Pipes From Freezing
- Reflects Cold away during the Winter
- Retains heat for comfortable living all year round
- UK Manufactured