Timber Frame Multifoil Insulation Kit
Fully Insulate a Timber Frame Building
This Timber Frame Multifoil Insulation Kit has been designed to achieve a variety of U-values. It achieves these in less Cost, Space and Labour time – compared to traditional insulation solutions such as Kingspan, and Mineral Fibres.
What are the benefits?
The exclusive Timber Frame Insulation package contains YBS SuperQuilt, which is a 2-in-1 insulating vapour control layer. This means it has insulation properties and removes the requirement for an additional Vapour Control Layer.
This Timber Frame Multifoil Insulation packaging, also includes YBS BreatherFoil FR, which is a 2-in-1 insulation breather venting membrane.
BreatherFoil FR and SuperQuilt’s properties mean that ultimately, you reduce the cost per m² even further – you are getting more for your money!
This solution also often enables you to achieve building regulations, in both new build and refurbishment projects, depending on level of insulation required.
Why not check whether this solution is suitable for your project if you are going through building regulations? You can check by viewing this Downloadable Data Sheet – press here. Link here
Our Timber Frame Multifoil Insulation Kit contains the following;
- 3 x YBS SuperQuilt 1.2m x 10m
- 1 x YBS BreatherFoil FR 1.35m x 25m
- 2 x Thermaseal Foil Joining Tape
- Free Staple Gun Kit & 5,000 Staples (If ordered 2+ Kits)
- Next Working Day Delivery if ordered before 2 pm
For additional technical advice, fixing instructions and typical U-values that can be achieved in Timber Frames for Walls, please click here.
If you would prefer to speak through your project with one of our team – just contact us by pressing HERE
Spend £500 + VAT and Choose a FREE GIFT at the checkout!
Free Gifts Include Thermaseal Foil Joining Tape, Heavy Duty Staple Gun Kit, Multifoil Insulation Scissors or Thermaseal Double Sided Tape.
- High Performing Vapour Control Layer
- A Complete Solution
- High Performing MultiFoil Insulation Solution
- Can Achieve Building Regulations in 89mm Studs
- Details with no PIR Required (Kingspan / Celotex)
- Replaces Traditional Breather Membrane
- No additional Vapour Control Layer
- UK Manufactured
- Easy to Install