YBS SuperQuilt Trade 1.2m x 10m
Cost Effective Insulation to save on Energy Bills
YBS SuperQuilt Trade is a high-performing multifoil insulation which has a built in vapour control layer when fully taped and sealed using ThermaSeal Foil Joining Tape. It’s been specifically designed with the tradesperson in mind due to its flexibility, high quality, and ease of installation.
SuperQuilt Trade ensures your home retains more heat during the winter and maintains a cooler temperature during the summer, creating an ambient temperature all year round.
SuperQuilt Trade’s R-Value is up to 2.84 m²K/W which is the equivalent to 125mm of Mineral Wool. It’s made from 19 layers of thermally efficient layers and is 40mm thick however compresses down to only 10mm during installation, saving on cost, space and installation time compared to Kingspan and Celotex.
YBS SuperQuilt Trade contains no floating or harmful fibres and requires no PPE such as masks or goggles to install, unlike traditional mineral wool.
Next-day delivery is available on orders placed before 2pm to the UK Mainland.
Spend £500 + VAT and Choose a FREE GIFT at the checkout!
Free Gifts Include – Thermaseal Foil Joining Tape, Heavy Duty Staple Gun Kit, Multifoil Insulation Scissors, or Thermaseal Double-Sided Tape.
Next-day delivery is available on orders placed before 2 pm to the UK Mainland or select a specific day you’d like to recieve your products at checkout.
|Roof R-Value (Core + 2 x 25mm Cavities)
|Wall R-Value (Core + 2 x 38mm Cavities)
|Floor R-Value (Core + 1 x 150mm Cavity)
|Emission coefficients of surfaces
|Water vapour resistance
- Dual purpose, 2-in-1 insulating and vapour control membrane.
- Unique Kimble design that holds layers in place to avoid separation when cutting.
- The high thermal resistance of up to 2.84 m2 K/W, equivalent to 125mm mineral wool.
- Thermally tested to industry standards.
- Reduces energy usage, saving money.
- No Floating Fibres – No PPE required
- Effective radiant barrier – warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer.
- Unique overlapping method removes the risk of thermal bridging.
- Fast and easy to install.
- Made in Britain